Sunday, June 13, 2010

An Award

I got an award this evening!!! Debbie over at http://www.mosaicmagpie.blogspot.com/ sent me an award and I was told to tell you seven things about myself. So here they are
1) I have a lovely family of 13 wonderful people...I am blessed!
2) I have two golden retrievers, Jack and Osker, they will be three this month.
3) I love to learn new crafts.
4) I love to listen to music
5) I love to read.
6) As crazy as it is.......I love to clean.
7) I love to dance.
8) I love flea markets and garage sales.
9) I love fabric, buttons, ribbon, linens, clip art, rubber stamps, paper, plants, birds, knitting needles, crochet hooks, paper dolls, throw rugs, candles and last but not least....cosmetics!
10) I like to talk and meet new people.
 Thanks for the award Debbie!!
Check out my profile for the blogs that I follow.

No comments:

Bird Nest in Glass Bell Jar

Bird Nest in Glass Bell Jar