Sunday, July 18, 2010

Day Trip to Chicago


Spent an amazing day in Chicago on Saturday. My husband, Jeff, and I took the Metra train in the morning (we are 50 miles west of Chicago) into the city. Walked and walked the whole town. Had a great lunch at Mike Ditkas and found a cool shop called "Posh" I bought an adorable fabric towel holder with four vintage  towels inside. Plus I had to buy some ribbon. The tall silver building is Trump Tower.And the one photo is of my sweet husband carrying my bag of goodies.  Jeff and I also walked through the Water Tower mall. I am right on the escalator photo, trying to wave at Jeff. We also took a little time to watch the filming of Transformers that was happening on Michigan Avenue. Lots of people in the city but always fun to walk and watch them all.

No comments:

Bird Nest in Glass Bell Jar

Bird Nest in Glass Bell Jar