Thursday, March 17, 2011

Felting, Decoupage and a trip to Florida

Took another felting class and  made a brooch. Next month she will show us how to make a bird and a nest. I am looking forward to that class.






Found a very old book and cut up the pages, used some ink and decoupage glue and put them on a canvas frame. Then added a few clip art birds that I had laying around waiting to be used for something. Added a piece of hand dyed ribbon.






Fun fun fun walking the beach in Florida last week. The weather was awesome and picked up two full bags of shells. My husband enjoyed relaxing by the pool. I on the other hand was "in" the pool. There will be "no" picture of that, thank goodness. My grandson loved his feet in the sand. Of course it wouldn't be a vacation without great dining at new places.


No comments:

Bird Nest in Glass Bell Jar

Bird Nest in Glass Bell Jar